Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Giving Rachael Ray a try ...

I never get her recipes finished in anywhere close to 30 minutes, but I gave her Grilled Mushroom Salad Subs a try. Marinated portabellos, spinach, red bell peppers, manchego cheese. I ended up picking this recipe just because I had bought the cheese and wanted to try it in something.

I'm not usually a huge fan of Rachael Ray's recipes (or her goofy laugh), but this was pretty good. Some of the reviews mentioned that it's better the next day, so we'll see. I wish I had seen the episode when she cooked this so I could see how she assembled hers.

1 comment:

  1. Tonya -- once I cook something I will post a picture and recipe like you have been doing. Usually I do something special on the weekends, but lately my weekends have been booked.

    I will put some pictures up from the Super Bowl party for sure.

    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete