Monday, February 9, 2009

Meatloaf, Mac & Cheese

My mom decided to come over for lunch yesterday, and I told her I was making meatloaf and mac & cheese. She thinks they don't go together at all. Are mashed potatoes the only thing you are supposed to make to go with meatloaf? Anyway, it turned out to be very tasty, so I don't think she has a problem with the combo anymore!

Rachael Ray has redeemed herself with her meatloaf muffins recipe. The name of the recipe sounds repulsive, and they may slightly resemble hockey pucks, but they really do taste great. It cooks so much faster than a loaf, so I think it turns out much more moist.

I made Barefoot Contessa's mac and cheese. It was amazing. Crazy delicious. Janet, this was even better than KFC's mac and cheese.



1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I have always wanted to make "real" mac and cheese but never have. OH -- and I think it was KFC's mashed potatoes that Janet cannot beat!!

    ReplyDelete