Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day I hosted a dinner for my mom, mother in law, sister in law and of course, David. I made my famous avocado salsa. I cannot find the link for it, so here it is:

Avocado Salsa

2 cans diced tomatoes (or 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes. I use cans because I am lazy)
1 bunch chopped, fresh cilantro
3 chopped avocados
4 tbs finely chopped onion
6 tbs fresh lime juice
sea salt to taste
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced

Combine all ingredient and mash lightly with a fork.

I also made Angel Lush with Pineapple. It is supposed to be a layered angel food cake, but mine started to collaspe, even though I chilled the pudding over night, so I made a trifle instead. That's what I will do next time. Maybe I used too much pudding between the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment