Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Muffins!


Bananas that need to be eaten usually drive my weekend baking. I flipped through my "to be tried" recipe pile and found this recipe for Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins. As I have fresh blueberries frozen, this recipe seemed to fill my needs.


As I normally do, I modified it. (on a side note.. I recently read an article by a chef where she says to modify recipes before you make them the first time if you want... some people say to make it "as is" first, and THEN modify, but she said go ahead and do what you want. I like her.) I added some shredded coconut and pecans. Not too crazy, just adding more to the "Healthy" part.


The muffins were excellent and I will make them again!

1 comment:

  1. Without the coconut, you could have had the perfect muffin!

    ReplyDelete