Monday, November 1, 2010

Banana Pudding Part 100

I love trying new recipes. Even if I have a really good recipe already. I know... it drives my parents nuts too. I made this Banana Pudding recipe for them on Sunday and it was amazing! And, it makes a ton. I used a trifle bowl and put some of the vanilla wafers on the outside to make for a pretty presentation. I also used the entire box of cookies because I have no use for the left overs! Though I do eat roughly 10 cookies while mixing the ingredients.
Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature. I used 1/3 less fat cream cheese, skim milk and low fat whipped topping and no flavor was sacrificed! Also, I think you could mix all of the whipped topping into the pudding rather than spreading half on top, as called for in the recipe.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment