Friday, April 8, 2011

Snickerdoodle Muffins

I made this recipe for Snickerdoodle Muffins, from Tasty Kitchen, last night. It is a VERY simple recipe. And despite a pretty thick batter, the muffins are light, airy and delicious. I made 24 mini-muffins and 6 full size.



I made the following modifications:


1. Used 1.5 sticks of butter. As noted in the reviews, people who used 2 sticks had melted butter in the bottom of the cupcake liners. I did not have that problem.


2. I did not roll the dough in the sugar, though my dough was a good consistency for doing so. Instead I filled my cupcake liners, then spooned the sugar mixture on top. I used the spoon to press it down and made sure there was no batter showing through.


3. I do recommend using the liners as the muffins are delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment