Sunday, March 4, 2012

Raspberry White Chocolate Scones


I have never made scones before and I wanted to try, especially after seeing this recipe for raspberry white chocolate scones.  YUM.  The flavors were delicious together.  When I make these again I will make the following changes:

  1. Watch the dough very carefully as it goes from not mixed to the butter disappearing in seconds.  You need to stop processing when the butter is pea sized so watch closely.
  2. Make smaller rather than larger scones.  I used my biggest cookie cutter and it was just too big. 
  3. You must use frozen raspberries and work quickly because once the berries start defrosting it becomes a mess.
  4. I used white chocolate chips, the entire bag, rather than a white chocolate bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment